SL1000 Smart Communication
Smart Communications for Small and Medium Businesses The UNIVERGE SV9100 Communications Server is a Unified Communications solution that is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses. Its intelligent design helps to solve today’s communications challenges and is built to scale as your business grows. NEC offers the SV9100 in two variations to meet the needs of the smallest businesses to those with almost a thousand employees:
Smart Communications for Small and Medium Businesses The UNIVERGE SV9100 Communications Server is a Unified Communications solution that is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses. Its intelligent design helps to solve today’s communications challenges and is built to scale as your business grows. NEC offers the SV9100 in two variations to meet the needs of the smallest businesses to those with almost a thousand employees: The SV9100 is for small to medium businesses that wish to take full advantage of what IP and Unified Communications has to offer. The SV9100 is: Distinct, scalable, IP Unified Communication enabled solution Highly reliable The SV9100 has: Simplified user licensing structure Comprehensive suite of Unified Communications and Contact Center solutions Broad range of mobility applications and devices Vertical market-specific solution integrations. Wide-range of end-points Single point configuration and management Multi-Line SIP Client, Multi-Carrier Support The SV9100 does: Comply with all regulatory standards Deliver on NEC’s green initiatives Safeguard your investment.
PABX NEC SL1000 uses less power consumption than most legacy systems. It consumes approximately 25% less power than previous models and reduces the total cost of ownership by minimizing the office electricity expense. PABX NEC SL1000 allows automatic standby mode during the office closing hours, thus saving energy when it is not in use.
The all-in-one PABX NEC SL1000 provides hybrid ports that integrate key telephones, single line telephones, facsimiles and more without complex settings, and comes with rich built-in functions that improve the employees’ communication environment, lowering the total cost of ownership. It also has a scalable architecture, from minimum 4 trunk lines and 8 extensions to a maximum of 48 trunk ports and 128 extensions ports.
Increase efficiency by tapping on the built-in features such as Conference, Automated attendant, Call Forwarding and much more in the system for a productive office communication atmosphere.
In line with global trend towards VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), PABX NEC SL1000 is IP-enabled, and provides 24-Key IP terminal, having the same usage as digital key telephone in the IP environment, with its IP benefits.
Built-in Voice Messaging
- Increase productivity of handling incoming calls by Built-in Auto-Answering function. NEC SL1000 is initially built-in with an Auto-Answering feature without additional hardware, and is able to record up to 4 greeting messages by the users. It also keeps up to 10 messages to be recorded from outside.
- Acknowledge who has been contacting your office by Caller-ID feature. NEC SL1000 can interface the Caller-ID trunk from Telco, and the information can be displayed on all type of terminals. In addition, incoming ring tone can be set against specified Caller-ID numbers, allowing identification by ring tone.
- Group Listening function allows you to broadcast your conversations via built-in speaker on the multiline terminal. This enables your surrounding parties to listen to the conversation.
- Join a conference without even leaving the desk. This feature allows you to set up a teleconference between internal and/or external parties. (maximum 16 participants per group, total 32 participants simultaneously) Also Remote Conference is available for internal and/or external parties can access to virtual conference room with password.
- Ideal feature for reception, security guard houses, parking attendants, and etc. Set up the terminal for dedicated use. This function allows you to call a pre-assigned extension or external number by just lifting the handset without dialing any numbers.
Day / Night Mode
- Employers can control Day/Night mode for incoming calls after working hours and at the same time controlling outgoing calls after working hours.NEC SL1000 provides up to 8 system modes which can be switched either automatically or manually. Each mode can be configured to redirect all calls towards specified extensions or groups that match your requirements effectively.
- No more hassle for the customers to be reaching an employee who’s not at their desk. Call Forwarding feature enables incoming calls to be redirected automatically to another extension or an external number (mobile phone, home and etc.).
- NEC SL1000 provides proprietary doorphone terminal connections at the front door. Additionally, if nobody is in the office, then there is an option that the doorphone ring can be forwarded to your mobile/home.
- Toll Restriction feature prohibits specified extensions from accessing unauthorized numbers which have been pre-programmed into the restriction table. A total of 15 restriction classes can be assigned to each extension.
Extension Lock (Dial Block)
- Extension Lock (Dial Block) feature prevents unauthorized personnel from making calls from your extension while you are away from your desk. feature can by switched on or off by entering a security code.
Long Conversation Alarm / Cut-off
- Manage the length of the conversation for cut down of the communication cost and higher efficiency for the employees. This alarm feature provides callers a beeping tone periodically to remind them, also cut-off feature can be used to disconnect external calls forcefully after the pre-programmed time limit.